Home Kashmir

Man electrocuted to death while repairing electric transformer in Anantnag

SHARE

Srinagar, Sep 14: A man was electrocuted to death while repairing an electric Transformer in Chee Village of Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir
.
The deceased has been identified as Parvaiz Ahmad Magray ( 29 ) son of Gulam Hasan Magray resident of Kangan area of Gandarbal. He was critically injured after receiving an electric Shock while repairing and installing an electric Transformer at Chee Village near Anantnag town. He was immediately evacuated to district hospital, Anantnag but Doctors at the hospital, declared him brought dead

The two PDD employes were critically injured while repairing the wires at Bona Dialgam area of Anantnag. Mohammad Khalil Itoo of Ara, Khashipora Village of Anantnag district succumbed to his injuries latter and Gulam Mohammad Misgar of Bona Dialgam is being treated in a hospital.