- Uddhav Thackeray – Centre’s crop insurance scheme was “as big a scam” as the Rafale fighter jet deal.
- He demanded the BJP-led government to solve farmers’ problems before looking at alliance talks for the forthcoming elections.
- “People have got cheques of Rs 2, Rs 5, Rs 50, Rs 100. . Allegations are being made that there is a scam of thousands of crores in the crop insurance scheme,” he said. I don’t do ‘Mann ki Baat’ (referring to Modi’s monthly radio programme) but believe in speaking ‘jann ki baat’.
- He said the Centre had neither been able to resolve issues or farmers nor constructed the Ram temple.
- Thackeray said -why did He make promises in his poll manifesto? If the issue was to be decided by court.